Edo Shahar (Hagai Michaeli)
Moment of Truth for Maccabi Petah Tikva and Hapoel Nof Hagalil. The two teams who close the English Premier League table meet at this time in a meeting from which they can not be returned in the lower playoffs, at the end of which the aspirations of the losing loser will be dealt a fatal blow.
Omar Golan made his debut on Malavas Lines after Nir Klinger was fired. Petah Tikva has been unable to win its last four league games, including a 1-0 win over CBS Ashdod, which sealed Klinger’s fate at the club.
From the other side of the barrier, Shay Barda’s view of the Galilee has failed to win in the last nine matches, which is definitely a recipe for regression. He has lost three of his last four league matches, including 2:0 to Beitar Al Quds in the previous round.
The two teams met twice this season in the league and once in the cup. At the first meeting in Shlomo, this lockout ended with a 0:4 crush for Garments, when Ptah Tikva celebrated in the cup with a 0:2 victory. In a meeting in the North, the last between the two teams, Nof Galilee won 0:1 in January.
half a second
- Another alternative to Golan: Ion Nicolasco left and entered Arad Bar
- Replacing Malabuses: Amit Meir to the left and Yoav Hofmeister entered
- Approx 0:4. Omar Fadida, who scored the three goals, negligently hit the crossbar from close range
- Another cold tea alternative: Bar Cohen replaces David Tua
- Landscape exchange in Galilee: Goldenberg exits and Timothy Moses enters
- Gate! Hapoel Nouf Hajalil climbed to 0:3: Waja Kizito received a wide ball from Omar Padida and had no problem capturing the third for his team from close range.
- Replacing Omar al-Golan: James Adney left and Shalev Daniel entered
- Almost a third of northerners. To kick Waga Kizito hard into the frame, your father Janko was in place and avoided danger
- The second half is in progress!
- Haggai Goldenberg has received a yellow card
- Gate! Hapoel Nouf Hajalil rose to 0: 2: David Toa sent a powerful and steady kick to Yanko’s net from 22 metres, a wonderful goal from Liberia.
- Penda failed on the field and Malabes won with a penalty, but Edo Shahar missed a nice save from Marinovic. Barr issued his verdict by repeating the penalty, but the second penalty kick stopped Marinovic and left the Northerners in the lead.
- Lamek Penda went to kick a free kick from a wink position, but sent a kick that went right over the frame
- Gate! Hapoel Nouf Hagalil climbed to 0:1: Gautier Tomlin rose high above everyone else to a corner kick and fired hard past Eric Janko.
- Lamek Penda had already put the ball past Stefan Marinovic, but his goal was ruled out due to the fact that he was different.
- An interesting opportunity for the hostess. Lamak Penda made a great dribble and passed several players, but he made an inaccurate wide ball and the ball deviated to the feet of Edo Shahar, but the contact sent a kick that missed the frame.
- The match referee, Daniel Bar-Nathan, fired the match