Sagittarius Bergson, knitted news03.02.22 06:58 b. managed a. Tishpaff
Another week has passed, and Saturday is approaching in large strides. And what are we getting ready for next Saturday meal? Again normal foods? We’re here to serve you 3 dishes that will diversify your next Saturday meal.
Recipe for stuffed peppers with rice and pine nuts
Meals: 6 | fur
6 red bell peppers, with firm bottoms
3/4 cup white rice
1/4 cup pine nuts
2 tablespoons raisins
2 small tomatoes
2 3/4 cups vegetable broth or water broth
5 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon ground spices
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Salt and black pepper
To prepare the filling:
1. Finely chop the onion and chop the tomatoes into small cubes.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan, and fry the onions over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add rice and pine nuts and stir. After 5 minutes, add the raisins and tomatoes and season with a little lemon juice, spices, sugar, salt and black pepper (to taste). Stir and cook for two minutes.
4. Add 1/4 cup to the skillet of vegetables or water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 12 minutes or until liquid has reduced. Taste, season and remove from heat – now the rice is only partially cooked.
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Cut off the heads of the peppers and remove the pulp and seeds. Fill peppers with rice filling and cover with chopped heads.
Arrange the peppers in a skillet with slightly higher edges so that they stand firmly.
4. Pour ½ cup of remaining soup or broth water and a few drops of oil over each pepper.
5. Cover the tray with tin foil and bake for 1 hour or until the peppers have softened. Make sure from time to time that the pepper has not dried out, and if so you can add a little water.
Enjoy your meal!
Do you want to diversify but are looking for a light and simple recipe to prepare? Get the perfect recipe for making crispy and refreshing meat rolls that adults and kids alike love
Meat Roll Ingredients:
For the dough:
pound of flour
5 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons of yeast
a little oil
500 grams of minced meat
3 garlic cloves
a little salt and pepper
1 tablespoon tomato paste
In a large bowl, put the flour (preferably sifted), sugar, salt, oil and water. Mix well for 10 minutes until you get a uniform paste. Then let the dough rise for an hour to an hour and a half.
While the dough is puffing, chop the onion and garlic and fry in a frying pan with a little oil until the onions are golden. Add the meat and fry for a few minutes until the meat is ready.
Add spices: cumin, bart, paprika, turmeric (at this point, you can add the spices you like). After seasoning, add tomato paste and a little water and mix well. Taste and adjust accordingly.
Let the meat cool for half an hour.
We take a ball of dough, roll it out, fill it with a tablespoon of meat, close it in a circle and put it in a frying pan. Swell for 15 minutes, distribute the eggs and sesame seeds and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
There’s no more pampering to sign a successful meal with cold, comforting ice cream, and it’s time to learn how to make your own special pampered strawberry ice cream.
1 egg (you only need the protein)
1 package whipping cream
Strawberry basket (or 500g frozen strawberry)
Several strawberries for decoration
2 tablespoons of sugar
Few mint leaves
Separate the yolk and the yolk. Put the egg whites in the mixer. Rinse the strawberries well and add them to the bowl of a blender with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Next, beat the whipping cream in a mixer. Gently mix everything together in folding motions. Next, transfer everything into glasses, decorate with slices of strawberries and mint leaves and put in the freezer for at least two hours.
Did you find an error in the article? Does the content in the article violate your copyrights? Encountered inappropriate advertisement? inform us