Red tuna in hot sauce
Dodi Amsalem recipe
red tuna slice
To prepare the sauce:
Whole garlic cloves, peeled
Sliced red pepper
packet chopped coriander
3-4 hot green peppers
dried sweet pepper
A very generous amount of oil (in an oil drizzle)
Generously sweet paprika
1 teaspoon turmeric
Hot paprika to taste
¼ cup water
1. Soak the fish for 30 minutes in water with vinegar and lemon.
2. Cook the sauce ingredients for 20 minutes, until the garlic and pepper soften.
Place the tuna chunks on top of the sauce, making sure to moisten the top of the sauce with a spoon.
4. Cook for 5 minutes with the lid closed and then another 3-4 minutes without the lid.
Alex Haznov recipe
All-purpose flour cup
Half a cup of water
Teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon table salt
For the dash axis:
2 cups algae
2 dried shiitake mushrooms
3 cm fresh ginger root
5 dry garlic cloves
2-4 green onions
3 tablespoons roasted sesame
1 hot pepper
3 tablespoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons of dark miso
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups dashi spindles
2 cups of soy milk without sugar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon of soy, for example
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
Japanese seasoning mix (optional)
Mushroom King of Mushrooms:
3 king of mushroom jungle
4 tablespoons soybean meal
2 tablespoons maple/sesame syrup
2-4 green onions
3 grilled cherry tomatoes in olive oil
sweet corn popcorn
Roasted sesame seeds
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Put the dough for a few minutes and leave it to rest.
2. Open the dough several times and roll it into the pasta machine.
3. Cut the dough into noodles (manual or mechanical).
4. Cook for a few minutes in boiling water and drain.
1. Make the dashi: pour a liter of cold water into the saucepan and add the seaweed and mushrooms. Bring the mixture to a boil over low heat, then remove from heat.
Grate the ginger and garlic very finely.
Chop the green onion and separate the white part from the green part. The green is kept aside for garnishing and the white for frying.
4. Crush the sesame seeds until getting a fine and uniform powder. Finely chop the pepper.
5. Fry the ginger in a pot of sesame oil, then add the green onions, then hot peppers, and finally the sesame seeds. Add the miso while stirring so it does not burn.
Add vinegar to the vinegar and continue mixing. Add soy and reduce heat.
7. Add 2 cups of dashi and 2 cups of milk, stirring.
1. Cook the sprouts for 2 minutes in boiling water. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, drain the sprouts and add to the bowl. Add a drop of toasted sesame seeds.
2. Fry mushrooms in sesame oil. When it becomes brown and the liquid has evaporated, add soybeans and maple. Stir and remove from fire.
Peel the carrots and cut the mandolin into thin circles.
1. Put the noodles in a bowl and pour over the soup.
2. Add the toppings and serve.
Cooked couscous with fried chicken pieces
Ainaf Bbilil recipe
To prepare the couscous:
pound of semolina
a cup of oil
water as needed
To cook in my room:
4 calves without skin
½ cup chickpeas, soaked for at least one night
3 garlic cloves
2 celery stalks (including leaves)
bunch of coriander
A bunch of parsley
Wipe with a spoon of paprika
tablespoon tomato paste
Potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
Accessory spoon (store head)
Half a pound of minced chicken
Handful of chopped parsley
bunch chopped coriander
2 celery stalks chopped
4 crushed garlic cloves
sliced white onion
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
ground black pepper
Quarter tablespoon of hot paprika
Quarter of a tablespoon of turmeric
Accessory (store head)
For frying: flour, eggs and oil
Pour half a cup of oil over the semolina and absorb it inside until the semolina becomes like fine sand.
2. Add some water and keep mixing until the semolina absorbs the water. You should reach a state where the semolina is wet and swollen – if this does not happen, add a drop of water.
Transfer the semolina to a colander to make sure the couscous comes out without clumps and lay it out on a wire rack. The remaining blocks can be thrown into the trash.
4. Boil couscous in a saucepan. When boiling, add couscous.
5. Cover and fry for exactly 1 hour.
Add at least two and a half cups of water and two and a quarter tablespoons of salt for every pound of couscous.
7. Pressing the couscous on one side absorbs the water and adds more water. Let it rest for half an hour to 40 minutes.
8. Add some oil and add the couscous back to the pot for another 40 minutes.
9. Add two cups of tap water with the couscous out of the pot, then add another and a quarter cup.
1. Chop onions, garlic and all vegetables and fry a little. Add sweet pepper and my heart.
2. Add a cup of water and bring it to a boil. Add the mash and mix well. Reduce the heat and stir occasionally.
Peel chickpeas and add to the pot. Add the potatoes and the garnish (Ras El Hanout) and mix well.
4. Add chicken, cover with boiling water and leave until chickpeas are tender. salting;
Mix all ingredients well and put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
2. Make pancakes from the mixture and flatten them a little.
Dip the pancakes in flour and immediately after that in eggs and fry in oil (it does not have to be deep).
The recipes are presented here as given to us by the contestants.