Sagittarius Bergson, knitted news14.03.22 09:53 11 Adar II Tishpev
apple pie recipe
Just before New Year’s Eve approaches, we’ve found the most impressive pie – which you’ll be happy to make early next Saturday. The good news is that it is much easier to prepare than it seems. Watch
For the pie:
250 g flour
140g cold butter, cut into cubes
2 tablespoons honey or 3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt 2-3 tablespoons water
For the lazy: you can buy crunchy dough
to fill in:
70 g almond powder (optional)
150 gm apple sauce
4 red apples
To prepare the drink:
¼ cup (150 grams) sugar
½ cup (100 ml) of water
juice of 2 lemons
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
Sift the flour and transfer to a food processor along with the butter cubes. Stir until you get a crumbly dough, add the rest of the dry pancake ingredients and honey/sugar and stir a little until combined.
3. Add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water to a food processor, and blend until you get a smooth paste. Transfer to a surface sprinkled with a little flour and put in a little more (note – excessive kneading will ruin the texture of the dough) If the dough is too soft, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough and arrange it in the form of a pancake, then with the help of a fork, pierce the dough along its length (see video).
5. Sprinkle with almond powder, then a layer of apple sauce and repeat the process again. Put it in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6. Cut the apples into thin slices and put them in syrup consisting of sugar, cold water and lemon for a quarter of an hour
7. Then form the roses from the apples (watch the video) and arrange them on the pie and then put them in the oven for 15 minutes
250gm granola/crushed biscuits
1 teaspoon salt
70 grams of melted ghee
to fill in:
200 gm pecan walnuts
100 grams (just under a cup)
80g butter/flavored butter
120 (half a cup) dark brown sugar
a pinch of salt
50 g natural maple (3 tablespoons)
30 grams (2 tablespoons) water
1. Grind the granola/biscuits better with the help of the grinding machine. Add salt and melted butter.
Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained and pour the dough into a circular tray about 20 cm in diameter.
3. Flatten the base and cover all parts of the mold.
4. Pecan layer: chop the walnuts into coarse pieces. In a small saucepan, heat brown sugar, salt, and butter until butter is completely melted, add maple and water, stir until combined and turn off heat.
Add chopped nuts and salted walnuts and stir until all nuts are caramelized.
5. Moment of union: Move the layer of pecans over the base and roll out into an even layer.
6. Put the pie in the fridge to rest for 2-3 hours
Brownie pie recipe with fennel crumbs
Are you looking for a light and amazing cake to sit on? Get a great brownie recipe with fennel crumbs instead of dough. The recipe is also full of fur, so it can be a great dessert after Shabbat dinner
(to make a pie with a diameter of 20 cm)
For the base + crumbs:
3 cups of spoiled rusk
70 gm powdered sugar
80 ml (1/3 cup) melted coconut oil / melted ghee
For the brownie filling:
120 ml (12 cups) melted coconut oil / ghee 200 g
(1 cup) sugar
70 g flour
70 grams of cocoa powder
a pinch of salt
1 handful of chocolate chips (optional)
To prepare the chocolate sauce:
100gm dark chocolate, cut into cubes
60 ml (1/4 cup) coconut cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Prepare the base layer and the crumbs: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until a wet and sticky mixture is obtained. Divide it into two parts: 2/3 and 1/3.
3. Put the bulk of the mixture inside the mold and form the bottom and sides of the pie. Tie tightly and transfer to the refrigerator. Keep the rest aside.
4. Prepare the brownie filling: put the coconut oil, sugar and eggs in a bowl and mix well. Add flour, cocoa and salt and stir again until we get a thick and cohesive mixture. Add chocolate chips and mix again.
5. Transfer the brownie mixture to the mixture and roll it out. Sprinkle on the remaining third of the crumbs and flatten.
Bake the pie for 20-25 minutes or until golden. coolers.
7. Prepare the chocolate sauce: Melt the chocolate and coconut cream in the microwave and mix until you get a smooth ganache.
8. Sprinkle the ganache over the tart and serve.
Recipe provided by Master Chef
Did you find an error in the article? Does the content in the article violate your copyrights? Encountered inappropriate advertisement? inform us